Greetings!!!

We are looking for Sr J2EE Developer for Charlotte, NC with our client
Infosys.

I would like to request you to send your updated resume along with below
details:

Position Applied:

Name:

Total Experience:

Availability:

Immigration Status:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Phone:

Email:

Rate/ Salary on C2C:

Current Salary:

EMPLOYER DETAILS(if any):

Position: Sr J2EE Developer

Location: Charlotte, NC

Duration: 6 Months

Rate :$50/hr on C2C

Job Description :

Good on technology – J2EE, Web Services, IBM Websphere application server,
onsite co-ordination, Requirement analysis and clarification to offshore
team on the same. High and low level Design, code review, Issue resolution,
participation in defect meeting, participate in production implementation
and rollout.

Experience of working in Agile will be a plus

Best Regards,

Mohammed Junaid Imran | Vedainfo Inc

Recruitment Consultant

Ph1: 913-815-8444 | Email: jun...@vedainfo.com

Ph2: 323-454-8503 | Fax: 310-634-0307

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mohammedjunaidimran

For more jobs: http://jobskey.catsone.com/careers/

Yahoo! IM: Junaid.jobskey

Gtalk: mji.imran

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and
protected by law. It is intended for and should be used by the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an
authorized agent or employee who is able to deliver it to such individual
or entity, you are notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please contact the sender identified above and immediately
delete this transmission. Thank you for your assistance.