Hi Friends
We have the following PeopleSoft Requirements open with , Please do let me know
if you have a good consultant consultan.

We need profiles of 10+ yrs exp, who are experts in the skills asked for –

Example :- If GL, then the consultant should be a master in that.
Please let us know if we have any PeopleSoft Functional/Technical/Testing
associates available in US.

We have the following positions open with the following Skill Set.
1.      People Soft Functional - General Ledger

3.      People Soft Functional - Accounts Receivables
4.      People Soft Functional - Accounts Payable
5.      People Soft Functional - Asset Management
6.      People Soft Functional - Project Costing
7.      People Soft Technical - General Ledger
8.      People Soft Technical – Payroll ( we have PO )
9.      People Soft Technical - Accounts Receivables
10.     PeopleSoft OR ERP - Testing Lead

Thanks & Regards

JEET
IDC Technologies, Inc.
Phone: 408-663-9522