Hi,

This is Andy Jones,working with softcom.Currently,we have a position of
Java Developer at VA.If you have any one kindly let me know asap.

Kindly forward resumes to  a...@softcominc.net

Title / Role : -  JAVA Developer

Location: Ashburn, VIRGINIA
Duration:  6 – Months Project

Job Description:
Developer for decom of Nx iOrder.
Write SREQ's for the functional implementation of Nx iOrder to CW
Implement framework components in CW to enable the decom activities of Nx
iOrder
Conduct code reviews and security audits of VDSI developers.
Required Skills: Programming languages: JavaScript, HTML, Java, Oracle
PL/SQL.
Software knowledge: HP Quality Center, SVN, Eclipse
Preferred experience: Information Technology (5 years), Telecommunications
(2 years), Developer role (2 years).

Thanks & Regards,
Andy Jones,
703-636-8290,