Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing well!
I have an immediate requirement, please go through the below requirement and
send us suitable consultants with their updated resume, rates and contact
details.

Title         :   Java Developer
Location :   Phoenix, AZ
Duration :  Long Term

·       Java resource with good overall development skills. Solid on
middle/backend development and capable with maintenance of frontend web
applications.

Technical Skills        :       DBMS:         My-SQL, Oracle
Languages:  Java/J2EE, Java script, JQuery
Operating Systems:   Windows, Unix
Tools/Utilities:   Weblogic/JBOSS

Title         :   Java Developer
Location:   Phoenix, AZ
Duration:  Long Term

Java resource with good overall development skills.
Experience with front-end development and ability to build impressive UI
interfaces.

Technical Skills                :       DBMS:         My-SQL, DB2, Springs
Languages:  Java
Operating Systems:      Unix
Tools/Utilities:

Title         :   Java Developer
Location:   Phoenix, AZ
Duration:  Long Term

Java resource with good overall development skills.
Experience with front-end development and experience on EDI
Experience with JBOSS, My-SQL, EDI, DB2, Spring, MQ

Technical Skills        :       DBMS:         My-SQL, DB2, Springs
Languages:  Java/J2EE
Operating Systems:
Tools/Utilities:

Thanks & regards