*We are looking to fill following openings with our Client based in WI & MO.
*

Please respond with suitable resume & following details.

Full name:

Email ID:

Phone:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Visa status:

Availability:

Hourly rate:

*Job details:-*
*
Multiple Locations

*
*Power Builder Programmer*
Location: WI -MO
Duration: 6 Months (Extension Possible)

*Onsite Project*

*Skills:    Power Builder programming*

*Years of Experience:    5-7 Years*

*Job Description:-*

* Day to day on site support of site based legacy applications
* Troubleshooting of reported problems
* Program Fixes, Root cause analysis
* Interaction with Business Users
* Should have at least 4 years of experience in Power Builder programming
* Should have worked on production support projects earlier

*Qualification:-*
* Graduate with excellent programming skills

*Additional Info:-*
* To fill in the support void created an ongoing *ERP Implementation*

*Other Skills:-*
*1. RDBMS programming* skills preferably in *Oracle or DB2*

2. Good Oral/Written communication skills