Hello,

This is Andy, working with Softcom. Currently, we have a position of Web Sphere
Commerce (WCS)/Sterling OMS Consultants in MO .Kindly go through the job
description given below and if you are interested, please send me your
updated resume along with rate confirmation and contact details. That would
enable us to move forward…

Please forward resumes to a...@softcominc.net

Job Title: WebSphere Commerce (WCS)/Sterling OMS Consultants

Location: St. Louis, MO

Duration: 12 Months +

Rate: Open

*Job Summary/ Required Skills: *

1.Both roles require being a developer yet handling the issues required for
Production support and resolving them.

2.So candidates need to have production support experience in WebSphere
Commerce (WCS) and Sterling OMS (Order Management).

*FYI:* Sterling use to be American Software.

Thanks & Regards,

Andy Jones,

703-636-8290,

a...@softcominc.net