Hello,

This is Andy, working with Softcom. Currently, we have a position of

Python Developer. Kindly go through the job descriptiongiven below

and if you are interested, please send me your up dated resume along with

rate confirmation and contact details. That would enable us to move

forward.

Forward resumes to
a...@softcominc.net<https://www.softcominc.net:2096/3rdparty/squirrelmail/src/compose.php?send_to=andy%40softcominc.net>
.

Title: Python Developer

Location: Irving, Texas

Duration: 10 months

Candidates need to carry their own windows laptop with necessary antivirus
and Microsoft office tools.

Job Description:

Python Developer using Django

Seeking Python Developer with 1 to 5 years or more of solid Python
Development experience.

This experienced python developer role will work on a web project when end
users login to perform tasks and activities.

Required Skills:

At least 1 to 3 years of hands-on experience in Python

Experience with Web application development environments such as
Django/Python is a must

Knowledge of Web services protocols such as REST, SOAP, JSON

Web development with JQuery/similar JavaScript libraries, HTML/CSS
experience is required

Relational databases and SQL or MySQL experience

Comfortable using Linux, setting up web and database servers, and solving
installation problems

Experience working with distributed applications/architecture

Healthcare experience is preferred

Knowledge of Single Sign On and SAML is a required.

Qualifications: Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.

Experience in all phases of systems development lifecycle.

Microsoft Office Suite expertise.

Good communications and experience as part of a development team

Preferred Additional Skills:

Master’s Degree preferred.

Thanks and Regards,

Andy Jones,