Hi,

             Greetings for the Day!!!!....

This is *Babu* from *Avani Technology Solutions Inc*, Hope you are doing
well and appreciate for your response. We have a very good openings *for **LTE
(**Long Term Evolution) **Tester (Mobile Testing :3G/4G)** **Positions *with
our *Direct Client.* Please go through that and revert me with word
formatted updated profile with contact details:

*
*

*Title: LTE (**Long Term Evolution) **Tester (Mobile Testing :3G/4G)*

*Location: Redmond, WA***

*Duration: 1+year*

* *

*JD:*

*Testing Tools          : Pure load, IxLoad, Wireshark and smart phones**
Operating System: Suse Linux, Sun Solaris, Windows**            **

Mandatory Skills (Any one of the Priority Levels is must):
•         Strong knowledge in LTE.
•         Experience with Wireless Data Core networks, Architecture,
Protocols and Interfaces
•         Good understanding of Wireless Operator’s end-end Network
•         Expertise in creating test plans for system level and feature
level testing.
•         Understanding of Software testing Life cycle
•         Good Knowledge in TCP/UDP, IP protocols, RTSP, HTTP Protocol,
LDAP, ICAP Protocol.
•         Good Knowledge of WAP Gateway.
•         Knowledge of Browsing Proxy, Streaming Proxy, Push Proxy and
NAT64 Gateway.
•         Understanding of Content and Video Optimization techniques such
as Progressive Download Bitrate Throttling, Transcoding, transadaptation.
•         Expertise in Traffic Event Records(TERs).
•         Knowledge of Database(Oracle, MIND)*

   *Kindly Provide the below mentioned details:*

*Requested Details:*
Full Name as per SSN:
Current work authorization in US
Availability
Current Location
DOB with year
Last 4-digits of SSN:
USA Experience
Total IT Experience
Graduation Year:
Salary expectations
Contact details
Location Constraints if any
Skype ID:
Alternate Email ID:
Employer (If you have):

*3 Professional US C References(Recent 3 PROJECTS)*  *(MANDATORY)*
*Note: Mention Professional Mail ID's Only (American company Mail ID's)*
Reference1: Name:
Position:
Official Email:
Number:
Reference2: Name:
Position:
Official Email:
Number:
Reference3: Name:
Position:
Official Email:
Number:

 If you are comfortable with the job description, *please send me your
updated resume along with the requested details and professional
references  .*  For further queries, you can contact me at585-643-1763
<585-200-5788>

--
Regards
Babu

*Partnerships:*

| Oracle Gold Partner | Microsoft Partner | PMI Global R.E.P.| E-Verify |
Certified MBE |

*lndia development center certified as:*
| ISO 9001:2008 | ISO 27001:2005 | NASSCOM Member |

Disclaimer:**** The information transmitted is intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and contains material of
Avani Technology Solutions Inc. which maybe confidential or proprietary.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
and have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete it.
If you do not want to receive any further emails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line.****