Hi  ,
              Greetings for the Day!!!!....

  This is *Brian *from *TRUGlobal Inc.* Hope you are doing well and
appreciate for your response. We have a very good openings for *Oracle Apps
SCM Consultant* Positions* in our Company.*

 Please go through that and revert me with word formatted updated profile
with below mentioned details to  br...@truglobal.com *:

*

*Title:* *Oracle Apps SCM Consultant*

*Location:* *SFO,CA*

*Duration:* *  6-12 months*

* *

*Job
Description*<http://www.ceipal.com/Tblrequirementpostings/Requirementview/6e0721b2c6977135b916ef286bcb49ec>
*:*

·         *Looking for Oracle Apps SCM Consultant who is 80:20
(Functional:Technical)*

·         Prepare functional requirements for Oracle 11i to R12 upgrades or
new R12 implementations

·         Should have worked on OM INV PO WIP BOM

·         Should be good in Setups and Configuration

·         Provide leadership to functional and development teams and fully
participate in all phases of application implementation including
requirements planning, functional and technical design, system design and
development, testing and deployment support

·         Familiarity with SDLC methodology including the standard Oracle
AIM approach

·         Should have hands-on experience on Sql, Pl/Sql.

*Best Regards
Brian
*
*TRUGlobal Inc.* | br...@truglobal.com | www.truglobal.com
Office: +1 (650) 458-0500 Ext:108 | Fax: +1 (650) 403 4500

Think you have a *Proposition*? An *Opinion *to express? Or just a *Grievance
*that you want handled, write to us at *c...@truglobal.com* we value your
Feedback.

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential and is intended for use by the addressee only. Any
unauthorized dissemination or copying of this e-mail and any use or
disclosure of information contained in it, is strictly prohibited and may
be illegal. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
any disclosure, printing, copying, distribution or use of the contents is
prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone or by returning it by reply email and then
permanently deleting the communication from your system.
Please consider the environment before printing this email*