Hi

I Hope you are doing great !!!

I have an immediate requirement with our client, please go through below
job description, if you are interested please share your updated word
format resume.

Early response is really appreciated.

*Job Role: Selenium Tester*

*Location: Barrington, IL*

*Duration: 8 months*

*Face To Face Interview***

Test Engineering – Contractor Requirements

•           Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven
Development (BDD), or other Agile methodologies

•           Working/Hands-on experience with  Java and SQL

•           Experience testing web based applications

•           Exposure to web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, CSS, and
Javascript.

•           Performance/Load testing experience using JMeter desirable.

•           Exposure to Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins,
Bamboo

•           Excellent written and oral communication skills.  Expected to
explain, present, and showcase concepts concerning Quality to Product and
Engineering teams.

•           Desire to aggressively learn new tools, technologies, and
concepts, and stay current with changing needs of quality engineering

•           B.S. in Computer Science or related field

•           5 plus year experience in software test/development

•           Expertise in test automation using Selenium

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Naveen Krishna*

[image: cid:image003.jpg@01CE1C1A.1852CC90]**

104 Windsor Center Drive**

Suite-300, East Windsor NJ 08520

Direct :732-476-5241
Email:nkris...@cloudeeva.com

Web:http://cloudeeva.com

*Yahoo IM:reachknk86*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This is an e-mail transmission and the
information is privileged and/or confidential. It is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender at the reply
e-mail address and delete it from your system without copying or forwarding
it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
retention, distribution, or dissemination of this information is strictly
prohibited. We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills 1618 Title iii passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
cannot be considered SPAM as long as we include contact information and a
receiving our e-mails then please reply with REMOVE in the subject line and
your ID will be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you. If this mail is about the recruitment, and if
you have received any resume submitted by us, by opening the resume, you
are agreeing not to solicit the candidate for direct contract or employment
by passing us.

* *

--

Thanks & Regards,