Hi,

 I Hope you are doing great!!!

I have an immediate requirement with our client. Please go through below
job description, if you are interested please send me your updated word
format resume.

Early response is really appreciated.

*SEND RESUMES TO nkris...@cloudeeva.com*

*Please send resumes with Regulatory Compliance exp consultants only*

Position: Business Analyst with Risk & Regulatory Compliance

Location: Richmond, Virginia

Duration: 3-6 months contract

JD:

*Business Analyst with Risk & Regulatory Compliance**  *

•           Interface with clients and gain understanding of
requirements/processes through meetings and discussions.

•           Provide overall business and systems analysis and design
support.

•           Coordinate new customer development and enhancements.

•           Execute functional tests and evaluate results to ensure
accuracy and quality of complex system changes.

•           Provide testing feedback to technology and monitor adherence to
functional requirements

•           Ensure that the resources are equipped to be productive in time
to meet requirements of customer.

•           Adjust priorities according to changes in requirements and
workload.

•           Assist Overall Program's project manager in making staffing
planning decisions and communicate effectiveness of offshore delivery.

•           Provides Training and Operational support to business unit.

•           Provide training to existing staff on and off site training and
demos as needed.

•           Assist and advise peers to ensure efficient management of
current and incoming resources.

•           May be a subject matter expert in a chosen area/function

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Naveen Krishna*

Cloudeeva, Inc**

104 Windsor Center Drive**