Hi Associates,

 Hope you’re doing great today….!!!!!

 Please find attached profile of my consultant for *Websphere Administrator
 *

* *position. Let me know if  you have any suitable requirement for her.

Name               :     Jyothirmai

Exp                  :       7 + yrs

Contact No        :  703-831-0242* *

Email                :  a <srika...@sriventech.com>s...@sriventech.com

Visa                  :    US Citzen
                                     Available           :   Immediately

Current Location  : MD

Prefer Location    :MD,VA,DC

 “*Thanks for your time and hope all is wonderful with you today.”*

*Ashok| Technical Recruiter** *| *SrivenTechnologes LLC*

*Phone:O*:703-831-0242* * |703-842-4866 Extn 305  *|F*: 1866 725 2860 |

*Email:* as...@sriventech.com

*GTalk*:as...@sriventech.com*
*