Hi ,

My name is *Brian*, Sr.Technical Recruiter at *TRUGlobal*.

*TRUGlobal* is a Global IT Consulting and Professional Services company
whose mission is to deliver the highest quality, leading-edge, and robust
IT solutions that leverage the latest technologies and best of breed
processes.

We have an immediate requirement for a Business Development Manager with
Professional Services experience. Kindly send me your updated resume and
contact details.

*Job Title:* *Business Development Manager*

*Location:* *San Mateo, CA*

*Contract:* *Fulltime*

*Note: Need Locals to CA*

*
*

*Requirement:*

·         5+ years exp in professional services/ software solution/ managed
service sales experience

·         Excellent communication. Computer  / Technology Savvy.

·         Cold calling/ Warm calling / Upselling / Cross Selling

·         Building leads

·         Making presentations

·         Meeting Clients

·         Closing Deals

*Best Regards
Brian
*
*TRU**Global Inc.* | br...@truglobal.com | www.truglobal.com
Office: +1 (650) 458-0500 Ext:108 | Fax: +1 (650) 403 4500
YIM:spb.recruiter,Gmail:spb.recrui...@gmail.com