Hello,

I’m *Sandeep *a *Technical Recruiter* with *Neumeric Technologies*.  This
opportunity is with one of our premier *client*….

I’ve included some information below for your review. Please let me know
your availability to discuss this opportunity in greater detail.  Feel free
to give me a call directly as well.

Please respond to *sand...@ntc-us.com* <sand...@ntc-us.com>

*SAP Test Coordinator*

*San Francisco, CA*

*12+ months*

 Must have 8+ years exp

 Notes - The test coordinator is the lead of the testing work stream & test
phase of a larger SAP Security & GRC project.  The test coordinator will be
responsible for managing 2 cycles of testing for SAP security role design &
1 testing cycle of the GRC tool for this project – this includes (1)
control point (integration) test cycle of SAP security roles (2) User
Acceptance test cycle of SAP Security roles, (3) User acceptance test of
GRC tool.   Responsibilities would include tasks around managing the
logistics of these SAP testing cycles such as:

Documentation of test cycle objectives, approach, and detailed plan

Identifying testers, aligning tester schedules to testing windows, on
boarding /kickoff with testers, driving attendance/completion of test
requirements

Managing the setup of the SAP test environment working with the project &
test administration teams.

This includes:

setup of SAP system (test IDs, role assignments, etc);

HPQC system for test tracking & defect resolution;

Test Scripts for tracking transaction codes & control points tested with
each test ID/role

Managing status reporting during the test cycle,

Oversight & management of the test administration team responsible for
defect resolution

Ultimately the test coordinator is responsible for ensuring all the pieces
come together to complete these testing cycles.

Complexities around testing are high for this project – the scope of
testing includes a large # of testers (100+) spread across various lines of
business & IT, a large test administration team (4-8 individuals), and a
full scope SAP security design to be tested (~3,000 transaction codes
across ~425 SAP security roles)

Best Regards,

*Sandeep*

*Neumeric Technologies ***

Work: 614 504 8804

Fax: 855.NTC.0049

Email: sand...@ntc-us.com

Yahoo:  sandeep_abcd567

Visit us at www.ntc-us.com for further details

*Oracle Gold Partner | Microsoft Partner | IBM Partner*

*-- Ask us about our $500 referral fees/incentive policy --*

­­­­­­­­­­­­­_______________________________­­­­­­____________
Disclaimer:
This  email and  any files transmitted with  it are confidential and
intended
solely  for the use of  the individual  or  entity to whom they are
addressed
and do not constitute a commitment by Neumeric Technologies Corporation,
USA except where provided for in a written agreement  between you and the
Company.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, delete
it and notify sender immediately.  Please check for viruses before opening
attachment.