Hi Partner,

*SEND RESUMES To nkris...@cloudeeva.com*

I hope you are doing great!!!

I have an immediate requirement with our client, please go through below
job description, if you are interested please send me your updated word
format resume.

Job Role: SAP - BI/BW with Bex query designer

Duration: 6 months contract

Location: Jackosnville, FL

3+ years functional experience SAP - BI/BW Modules. Must be familiar with
Data Warehouusing best practices.

Additional requirements:

• Working experience in *SAP BW 7.0 with Bex query designer*

*• Working experience in SD/FI/COPA objects in BW*

• Knowledge of standard BW development processes and data flows

Best Regards,

Naveen Krishna.

Cloudeeva, Inc.

Direct: 732-476-5241

104 Windsor Center Drive, Suite 300, East Windsor, NJ 08520.

Email: nkris...@cloudeeva.com <swar...@cloudeeva.com>

Web:
http://www.cloudeeva.com/<https://mail.bgsl.co/owa/redir.aspx?C=295afc32afdc4139acd10797309ebaa1&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.cloudeeva.com%2f>