Hi  ,

            Greetings for the Day!!!!....

This is *Brian *from *TRUGlobal Inc.* Hope you are doing well and
appreciate for your response. We have a very good openings for  *Senior
Oracle BPM SOA Coherence* Positions* *with our *Direct Client.*

Please go through that and revert me with your consultant word formatted
profile along with contact details to *
**br...@truglobal.com*<br...@truglobal.com>
*  / spb.recrui...@gmail.com* *:*

* *

*Title: Senior Oracle BPM SOA Coherence*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: 3+ Months
** **
*

*JD:*

Assist in the initial design phases of your Traffic, Profile and
Provisioning projects leveraging SOA Suite and Coherence technologies.

*           *

*Below are the activities included in this engagement:*

* *

·         Analyze your application landscape to determine potential cache
usage patterns.

·         Make recommendations for cache design, configuration and
deployment topology supporting highly-available and fault-tolerant object
caching.

·         Recommend optimal architecture supporting cache availability
across multiple data centers.

·         Define the appropriate Coherence Web Cluster Node Isolation for
your application deployments.

·         Identify a session model that physically represents and stores
session state in Coherence.

·         Determine the appropriate locking mode for concurrent access to
objects by multiple web container threads.

·         Identify how to scope sessions and session attributes that are
shared across application boundaries.

·         Define any sticky session optimizations for a web application
behind a sticky load balancer.

·         Recommend Coherence Web Configuration Parameters for session
management and expiration

 *Best Regards
Brian
*
*TRU**Global Inc.* | br...@truglobal.com | www.truglobal.com
Office: +1 (650) 458-0500 Ext:108 | Fax: +1 (650) 403 4500
YIM:spb.recruiter,Gmail:spb.recrui...@gmail.com