Hello,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Srinivas from Yochana IT, we have the below requirement with our
client, Please find below job description for your reference. Please go
through and send me your any available consultant recent resume and best
number to reach so that we can discuss and proceed further.

* *

*Please send your responses to srini...@yochanait.com or please reach me at
937-732-5854*

* *

Title: Project Manager with Tibco, Informatica, pl/sql

Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Duration: Long Term

Start Date: Immediate

Mandatory Experience: Tibco and Informatica

*Job Description:*

·         Experience in project and resource management.

·         Ability to manage more than 1 project at a time.

·         Experience in integration and data migration projects is a huge
plus.

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proactive in
providing status updates and responding to emails.

·         Ability to manage customer expectation and communication.

·         Strong technical knowledge in TIBCO.

·         Technical understanding of Informatica and PL/SQL.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas CH
*Yochana IT Solutions Inc*

Phone:937-732-5854 |Fax: 248-876-4228

srini...@yochanait.com

28275 Orchard Lake, Suite#105,Farmington Hills,Michigan-48334.

www.yochanait.com

G Talk: srinivas.chy