Dear Partners,

            Greeting from Pamten Inc.…

I would like to introduce myself as Babu from Pamten Inc., located at
Princeton
NJ. We have a dedicated Consulting practice all over U.S. to suffice your
needs on any of the technologies with the best resources. Please add me
babu.singanam...@pamten.com  to your daily requirements distribution list.
Thank you very much for your valuable time.

Feel free to contact me 609-423-7789,

*Consultant Name*

*Skill Set*

*Location*

*Preferred Location*

*Exp.*

Ram

Project Manager

NJ

Only NY,NJ

18+

Vikranth

Project Manager

NJ

All over USA

8+

Paul

QA Manager/Lead

TN

All over USA

20+

Tushar

QA Lead

IL

All over USA

8+

Chandra

Sr. ETL/ Informatica Developer

NJ

All over USA

7+

Rama krishnan

Dot Net

NY

Only NYC

13+

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu

888 800 4634 (Toll Free) | 609 423 7789 (Work) |+91 812 176 8084 (Mobile)

*PamTen Inc *| www.pamten.com

Certified Minority & Women Owned Business Enterprise with NJ Commerce

“Creative Technology Services That Make A Difference”