Hi  ,

            Greetings for the Day!!!!....

This is *Babu *from *Pamten Inc.* Hope you are doing well and appreciate
for your response. We have a very good openings for  *SAP Test Lead*Positions
 with our *Direct Client.*

Please go through that and revert me with your word formatted profile along
with below mentioned details to *babu.singanam...@pamten.com
<babu.singanam...@pamten.com> / babu.pam...@gmail.com
<babu.pam...@gmail.com>* *:*

*Position:   SAP ABAP WebDynPro with Floor Plan Manager(FPM)* *experience*
*Location:  PA*
* Duration**: 6 + Months*

*Job Description:*

*Must be strong in SAP *
*ABAP WebDynPro with Floor Plan Manager(FPM) Excellent comm kills*

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu

babu.singanam...@pamten.com / babu.pam...@gmail.com

888 800 4634 (Toll Free) | 732-490-1065 | 609 423 7789 (Work) |+91 812 176
8084 (Mobile)

*PamTen Inc *| www.pamten.com

Certified Minority & Women Owned Business Enterprise with NJ Commerce

"Creative Technology Services That Make A Difference"