Hi  ,

            Greetings for the Day!!!!....

This is *Babu *from *Pamten Inc.* Hope you are doing well and appreciate
for your response. We have a very good openings for *Argus application
Developer *Positions with our *Direct Client.*

Please go through that and revert me with your word formatted profile along
with below mentioned details to *babu.singanam...@pamten.com
<babu.singanam...@pamten.com> / babu.pam...@gmail.com
<babu.pam...@gmail.com>* *:*

*Job Title: *

*PeopleSoft Functional Consultant *

*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *

:

*8+ years *

*Functional Skills *

:

   - Expert knowledge and work experience in NA Payroll
   - Solid understanding of Functional configuration/setup tables in NA
   Payroll and integration of all modules.

*Experience Required*

   - Minimum of 8 years of functional experience in PeopleSoft.
   - Experience with PeopleSoft 9.1/9.2.
   - Atleast one end to end Upgrade/Re-implementation experience.
   - Proven business knowledge as well as PeopleSoft Functional.

  *Roles & Responsibilities*

:

   - Strong skills in gathering and documenting business requirements for
   systems enhancements, performing fit/gap analysis, and Preparing Functional
   Design Documents.
   - Performs technical and functional design on integrations, reports,
   workflow and extensions/customizations.
   - Performs configuration and setups
   - Act as Subject Matter Expert in NA Payroll and Compensation modules.
   - Well versed with PeopleSoft Upgrade/ Re-Implementation Methodology

  *Generic Managerial Skills*

:

   - Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills

  *Education *

:

Master's/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or
related field

*Work Location*

*Duration *

:

*Mineapolis, US.*

*1 year +*

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu

babu.singanam...@pamten.com / babu.pam...@gmail.com

888 800 4634 (Toll Free) | 732-490-1065 | 609 423 7789 (Work) |+91 812 176
8084 (Mobile)

*PamTen Inc *| www.pamten.com

Certified Minority & Women Owned Business Enterprise with NJ Commerce

"Creative Technology Services That Make A Difference"