Hi  ,

            Greetings for the Day!!!!....

This is *David *from *Ramsoft Inc.* Hope you are doing well and appreciate
for your response. We have a very good openings for    *Salesforce
Consultant (SME)* Positions with our *Direct Client.*

Please go through that and revert me with your word formatted profile along
with below mentioned details to *da...@ramsoftinc.com
<da...@ramsoftinc.com> / david.rams...@gmail.com
<david.rams...@gmail.com> :*

*Role: Salesforce Consultant (SME)*
*Location : Los Angeles, CA*
*Duration: Longterm Contract*

*Note: Local Profiles are more preferable.*

* Need a true SFDC SME- someone who has BA experience, admin experience,
and development experience all in salesforce specifically breakdown of time
spent in this role: 10% coding, 45% design, 45% requirements gathering will
need to provide assistance/direction around business process-what are their
pain points and determine what solutions are best.
* would like someone who has worked in various industries
* need the right personality
* will be working with IT team (2 developers) as well as the leasing
department which has strong personalities, so need to be an assertive
person salesforce was implemented at client in 2008 and was highly
customized at the time. now doing rearchitecting and cleaning

Thanks & Regards,
David
Email: da...@ramsoftinc.com / david.rams...@gmail.com
Tel: 732-666-0014