Hi

I hope you are doing great!!!

I have an immediate requirement with our direct client, Below is the job
description, please go through the job description. If you are interested
please send me your updated word format resume or if you would know someone
is suitable for this position, please don't hesitate to forward the details:

* Please send me the resumes to nkris...@cloudeeva.com
<nkris...@cloudeeva.com>*

Job Role : PeopleSoft QA Lead
Job Location : Los Angeles, CA
Duration : 4 - 6 Months Contract
Interview Type : Telephonic and Skype
Immeidate Start

Job Description :
Peoplesoft QA Lead:
Responsible for providing Quality Assurance services to projects,
maintenance activities and taking ownership of the quality of multiple
applications while conducting Quality Assurance development processes,
developing test solutions, and assisting in the development,
implementation, and maintenance of Quality Assurance best practices and
testing standards.

Analyzes business requirements for completeness, testability and develops
test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test scripts, test data and will
carry out the Quality Assurance testing activities to ensure the
applications and products and/or releases are in compliance with the
Quality Assurance standards of the organization.

Experience with PeopleSoft preferred if possible.

Thanks & Regards

Naveen Krishna | Talent Acquisition

Cloudeeva, Inc.

104 Windsor Center Drive, Suite 300, East Windsor, NJ 08520.

Direct: 732-476-5241

Desk: 609 245 0020  ext 617| Fax: 732-584-2474

http:// www.cloudeeva.com/

San Ramon | Silicon Valley | San Francisco | New York | Delhi