Hi  ,
            Greetings for the Day!!!!....

This is *Babu* from *Raksan*. Hope you are doing well and appreciate for
your response. We have a very good openings for *SAP Project System (PS)
Functional Consultant* Positions with our Direct Client.

Please go through that and revert me with your word formatted profile
to *raksan.recruitme...@raksanconsulting.com
<raksan.recruitme...@raksanconsulting.com>  / babu.rak...@gmail.com
<babu.rak...@gmail.com> :*

*Title: SAP Project System (PS) Functional Consultant*

*Location: Remote with Travel to New Jersey and Plano, TX*

*Duration: 3 + months contract*

*Positions : 2*

*Job Description:*

·         Must have excellent client facing, verbal and written
communication skills.

·         Must have 10+ years hands on PS configuration experience.

·         Must have deep domain expertise into PS module project lifecycle
management, project planning, tracking, controlling, and closure processes.

·         Construction Industry experience is a plus.

·         Must have passport and other travel documents ready with min of 1
year of passport expiry date from today.

·         Work will be largely remote with one trip to Montvale NJ and at
least one to Plano, TX.

*Desired skills:*

·         Excellent Client Skills

·         Top notch technical abilities

·         Clear and legal requirements for working in the US
Thanks & Regards,
Babu
Email: *raksan.recruitme...@raksanconsulting.com
<raksan.recruitme...@raksanconsulting.com>*  */ babu.rak...@gmail.com