Hi,

Here is the list of our available candidates.  If you have any matching
positions please send to my email ID:
*har...@curveitconsulting.com*<har...@curveitconsulting.com> and
add in your requirement distribution list.

*Consultant*

*Job Title*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*VISA Status*

Exp

*Sunitha*

QA

VA

VA,MD,DC

GC

8+

*Anantha *

BA

PA

Open

GC EAD

9+

*Shubang*

BA

IL

Open

GC

10+

*Teej *

QA/BA

WA

Open

GC

6+

*Kameshwari*

QA

VA

DC, VA, MD

GC

8+

*Saida*

BA

NJ

Open

USC

8+

*Please find the below Hotlist:*

I would highly appreciate if you can add me
(*har...@curveitconsulting.com*<har...@curveitconsulting.com>)
in your daily requirement mailing list and keep me posted with your daily
requirements.

Thanks and Regards,

*Harish*
Bench Sales.
Curve IT Consulting Inc.
44081 Pipeline Plaza., Suite 105
Ashburn, VA 20147, USA.
Desk : 703-794-6007
Email*: **har...@curveitconsulting.com <har...@curveitconsulting.com>*
Web:
WWW.curveitconsulting.com<file:///C:/Users/Harish/Desktop/safelink(72b07e06-fb48-4221-97f7-a5f4025f8f10):WWW.curveitconsulting.com>

*SWaM*. The Small, Women-owned, and Minority-owned Business (*SWaM*) -
Commonwealth of Virginia