Hi Associates,

Greetings from Innovalus,

We have an immediate opportunity with our  Client. The position & the
requirement details are mentioned below.  Please share resumes to
*sriniva...@innovalus.com
<sriniva...@innovalus.com>.*

Title: Siebel CRM Consultant

Location:–*Lewisville, TX*

Duration: 12 months

Interview Process- Telephonic (1st round) and Skype (2nd Round).

Open Positions :4

JD:-

·

·         Reviews project documents and identifies project deliverables and
associated specifications and completion criteria.

·         Sound knowledge of ERP: ORACLE EBS, SAP – BW, SEM

·         Develops work breakdown structures, schedules, and other
documents necessary to plan project completion and monitor project
completion.

·         Provides risk and issues management for projects

·         Maintains a collaboratively working relationship with project
stakeholders.

·         Provides timely status updates to all project stack holders.

Please send me updated word resume, Expected bill rate & date of
availability ASAP if you are interested in this position.

Waiting for your reply.

Kind Regards &Thanks
Srinivasa N
Innovalus Technologies