Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of direct client opportunity. Please
go through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

*Please send resumes to nkris...@cloudeeva.com <nkris...@cloudeeva.com> or
naveen.kris...@systemsamerica.com <naveen.kris...@systemsamerica.com>*

Job Role: Principal SAP SD Consultant with Warranty Experience
Duration: 6 months & extend upto 1 year
Location: North Carolina.

Must have skills & Experience:
10+ years expereince required
Must have Warranty Experience

Scope of Tasks:
• Principal SD Consultant for a Warranty, Customer Service and Service
Parts Sales implementation • Must be experienced, knowledgeable and
collaborative with customer.  Customer team members are very hands-on and
will be very involved in (and often very critical of) all project
activities. Consultant needs to be engaged very closely with customer
business analysts and with customer IT team members.
• Functional scope covers Sales Order Processing (Sales from Stock, 3rd
Party drop ship, consignment, returns,rental/sales, contracts), Sales
Quotations, Delivery processing, credit management, ATP, Pricing, Billing,
and integration to ERP Warranty, Service Order (and MM, FI).
• To lead and implement business processes needed for sales and customer
Service. Activities include:
o Identify existing business processes and pertinent master data.
o Develop business processes procedures.
o System Configuration
o Where needed, write functional specs for RICEFW o Lead and Participate in
unit, integration, and system testing.
o Validate system setup and functionality.
o Assist business analyst who are tasked to design End User Training and
documentation approach.
o Define job roles (User Menus).
o Develop Test and execute plans/scripts.
o Coordinate user resources on an as needed basis.
o Responsible for reviewing the integration across the work streams.
o Work closely with other Functional Team members and onsite Project
Manager.
o Identify and resolve issues.

--

Thanks & Regards,