Hi  ,
            Greetings for the Day!!!!....

This is *Babu* from *Tekniti LLC*. Hope you are doing well and appreciate
for your response. We have a very good openings for *Sr. UI Developer*
Positions with
our Direct Client.

Please go through that and revert me with your word formatted profile
to*  b...@tekniti.com
<b...@tekniti.com>:*

*Position: **Sr. UI Developer*

*Location: NY*

*Duration : 6-12 months*

*JD:*

·         Highly experienced UI developer with expert understanding of
JavaScript frameworks, specifically JQuery, Require.js, and complex
minification/aggregation/compression techniques.

·         Expert understanding of the latest CSS and HTML5 implementation
methodologies, within java application.

·         Able to set up and manage a local Dev instance to run Maven.

*Thanks & Regards,*
Babu
b...@tekniti.com
770-783-0794