Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. we have multiple requirements with our client. Please
go through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position. Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate
cap, visa status and availability. An early response is really appreciated.

*Please send resumes to naveen.kris...@systemsamerica.com
<naveen.kris...@systemsamerica.com>*

Title: QA SOA Tester

Location: Herndon, VA

Duration: Long Term

*Job Description:*

*Must have (Mandatory) skills:*

Minimum 8 years testing experience

*2 to 3 years recent SOA experience*

*Java UNIT testing experience*

Experience in *Webservices testing*

Strong experience of *minimum 2 to 3 years of UNIX operating system and
basic UNIX commands*

Experience on how to execute scripts, access logs and how process runs

*Experience in Shell and UNIX Scripting.*

Thanks

*Naveen Krishna* | Talent Acquisition

*Systems America, Inc.*

115 Route 46 West, Bldg. F, Suite # 22, Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046.

Main: 973-813-7200 x 617 | Cell: 732-476-5241 | Fax No.: 973-261-5995

Email: naveen.kris...@systemsamerica.com

Web: http://www.systemsamerica.com/

*This e-mail communication (including any attachments) contains
confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose,
and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
message, or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly
prohibited.*