Hello,
Hope you are doing well.

I Have an urgent requirement for a Data Modellet/Data Architect.
If interested PLease send me your updated resume with contact details.

*please mail your resume at  an...@resource-logistics.com
<an...@resource-logistics.com>*

*Position:     Data Modeler/ Data Architect*
*Duration:     Fulltime Only*
*Salary:         $90K-$95K*

*Job Description:*
*Skills Summary:*
- Minimum 2 years of experience working primarily in the role of a logical
and physical data modeler on application development projects in an OLTP
database environment.
- Experience implementing physical data models in an Oracle database.
- Experience with Power Designer.
- Ability to communicate clearly.

*Detail Description:*
- Understand and translate business requirements into data models.
- Work with the Application Development team to implement data strategies
and build data flows.
- Create or update conceptual, logical and physical data models using OLTP
best practices and according to company standards.
- Recommend opportunities for reuse of data models where appropriate.
- Generate DDL scripts and implement them in the database.
- Perform reverse engineering of physical data models from databases and
SQL scripts.
- Champions and protects data from definition through interpretation.
- Evaluate data models and physical databases for variances and
discrepancies.

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Anuj SaksenaResource Logistics Inc.*
www.resource-logistics.com