Please REPLY TO ONLY       onlydirectclient...@gmail.com then I will
respond through my official e-mail

4 FULL TIME / PERMANENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES:

*Position 1:  Need .NET Developer at Irvine, CA*

*Position 2:  Need Java  Developer at Austin, TX*

*Position 3:  Need Java  Developer at Irvine, CA*

*Position 4:  Need .NET Developer at Austin, TX*

*Position 1:  & Position 4:  *

*Full Time Job Opportunity: Need .NET Developer at Austin, TX  & Irvine, CA*

We are searching for experienced software engineers to join our Development
team to help build our next generation applications. This is a technical
role and the successful candidate must demonstrate a proven track record of
developing n-tier, web and desktop applications in a fast paced, dynamic
professional environment.

Expectation:
Hands on experience developing software utilizing C#, ASP.Net (MVC), SQL
Server, JavaScript, HTML, CSS and other web technologies

Experienced with end-to-end development of software for web applications
from client design/development through to web services, server side
business logic, to optimal database design, development, storage and access.

*Position 2:  & Position 3:  *

*Full Time Job Opportunity: Need Java  Developer at Austin, TX  & Irvine,
CA*

Experience with J2EE technology
• Strong understanding of software development architectures and best
practices
• Experience with full life cycle N-tier software development from
conceptual design to implementation including the following technologies:
o HTML4/5
o XML
o Servlets
o EJB 3