Hi

Pleasure mailing you. we have one immeidate requirement with our client.
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability

An early response is really appreciated. *Please send resumes to
kris...@tekskillsinc.com <kris...@tekskillsinc.com>*

Job Role: Project Manager with Scrum Master)

Job Location: Milwaukee, WI

Duration: 3-6 months (extension possibility)

job description:

•             Experience in playing Scrum Master role.

•             Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how
to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers

•             Aligning project goals with business objectives and
implementation

•             Schedule estimation  & tracking , Risk & Issue Management,
People Management

•             Business & Stakeholder management and ownership of
deliverables.

•             Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of
different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations,
different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)

•             Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques
for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example:
numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling
bugs, etc.)

•             The ability to distinguish between what "is Scrum" what is
"not Scrum"

•             Excellent communication and mentoring skills

Thanks and Regards

krishna

732-640-2141

kris...@tekskillsinc.com