Hello

Hope you are doing well.

My name is *Gagan *from *Pyramid Consulting, Inc. *and I have job located
in *Ann Arbor, MI.* Client is looking for *Captiva Imaging Engineer* and
the detailed description of the job is mentioned below. If you have any
consultant comfortable and interested, please reply back with your updated
resume and following information:-

Full Legal Name:
Email id:
Phone Number:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Visa Status:

Availability to join:

Availability for Interview:

*Position: **Captiva Imaging Engineer*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Location: Ann Arbor, MI*

*Qualifications:*
Helps clients internal business organizations implement and support complex
integrated imaging and content storage solutions that optimize their
technology to support and grow their business.

The Capita Engineer will implement imaging solutions to meet internal
businesses requirements based on the Captiva suite of products and store
the images in content management or archival systems. Provide quality,
error-free application engineering, imaging efficiencies, quality standards
and software integration for internal customer use. Work independently,
test, document, and implement systems and programs as requirements are
provided.  This includes writing VB scripts and module implementation into
Client’s LAB and Production Environments while utilizing Client’s change
control processes, implementation reviews, and configuration and release
management processes.  The Captiva Application Engineer will provide
technical briefings to internal teams and management, gathering
requirements from internal and external team members.

•           A minimum of 7 years of professional IT experience

•           Preferably, implementing or administrating an enterprise
document imaging solution in a finance

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please feel free to reach me on *desk:* *(404) 400-1102 *or *cell: *, even
if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond
via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In
considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.

Look forward to working with you.

*Gagandeep Singh Purba*

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*

*Sr. Executive (Resourcing)*
 ------------------------------

*O: 404.400.1102   E: **gagan.pu...@pyramidci.com*
<gagan.pu...@pyramidci.com>  *Web: **www.pyramidci.com*
<http://www.pyramidci.com>

 [image: cid:image009.jpg@01D02C05.4FFC5560]

 *WE FIND HIDDEN TALENT*

 [image: cid:image001.gif@01CF0AEF.6988D3B0]    [image:
cid:image002.gif@01CF0AEF.6988D3B0]

*DISCLAIMER *The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this
e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and
destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or
advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions
expressed in the governing PYRAMID client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that
do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor
endorsed by it.
PYRAMID cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or
error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.