Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Kindly let me know your comforts on the following position and please do
reply me with your updated resume *ma...@burgeonits.com*
<ma...@burgeonits.com>

*Position:  Network Engineer*

*Location:  Oak Brook, IL*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Job Description :  *

•Should have 8-10 year of experience in network support with skill set in
CCNP / LAN/WAN /F5 / Firewall

•Oversees the day-to-day operation of computer networks including
hardware/software support, training, and special projects

•Plans, designs and implements data connectivity for local area network
(LAN) and wide area network (WAN) systems

•Assists in coordinating special projects including network related wiring
plans, LAN/WAN hardware/software purchases, and system installation,
backup, maintenance and problem solving

•Knowledge, understanding, and practical application of technologies,
protocols, and related standards including layer 3 switching (OSI model),
TCP/IP, Ethernet and IP routers

•Assists in providing network and remote connectivity hardware/software
support

•Maintains LAN user documentation including hardware/software applications,
support logs and other related information

•Researches and recommends network and server hardware and software

•Analyzes and troubleshoots the network logs and tracks the nature and
resolution of problems

•Develops, maintains and implements network support, and archiving
procedures

•Researches and evaluates new technologies related to computer networking

•Assists in planning, coordinating and consulting with vendors and clients
for hardware/software purchases, product services and support

•Assists and provides support to the Coordinator, WAN/LAN, and other
technology staff as requested including performing scheduled network tasks,
updating anti-virus definition files, monitoring network servers, and
providing internet and intranet user support, and specialized training.

*Thanks & Regards*

Manoj Kumar

*Burgeon IT Services LLC.*

619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703

Phone No: 302-763-3633, Fax: 302-355-1559

Email Id: ma...@burgeonits.com   Website: www.burgeonits.com

USA | AUSTRALIA | INDIA

*NOTE:* We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.

*Unsubscribe* "If you are no longer interested to receive Emails from us"