Hi,

I hope you are doing great!!

We have an immediate requirement with our client. Please go through below
job desciption, If you are interested please send me your updated resume
ASAP.

*Job Role: SAP SD*
*Location: Franklin, Tennessee (USA)*
*Durtion: 6 months with possible of extension*
*No. Of positions: 1*
*Rate: $50 Per hour on C2C (AI)*
Experience Level: 7 to 8 years with onsite & offshore model experience.

Skill : SAP Sales and distribution ( preferably with experience in  Vendor
Management Skill - VMS)

JOb Description:
Standard SAP sales and distribution with VMS skill . Should have experience
in working with client  for requirement gathering  , conducting workshops
and experience in working.

In Onsite – offshore model. Candidate should be very strong in Pricing
concepts and should have experience working in complex customized
environment.

Other Skills: Good communication , Requirement gathering and conducting
workshops and also experience in working in onsite offshore model .

Thanks & Regards
Krishna
732-640-2141
kris...@tekskillsinc.com