Dear Partner,

Greetings from *Canbay Technologies*...! !

Please find the list of our available consultants/hotlist for your direct
client requirements. Please let me know if you have any requirements,
looking forward for your reply.

*We work only for direct client requirements.*

*S No.*

*Name*

*Skill Set*

*Exp*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*VISA*

*Phone*

*1*

Manju

*Technical Writer/ Information Architect*, UX - Interaction Design, UI
Developer

13+ Years

NY

NY, CT, NJ, RI, PA

H1-B

*201 897 0044*

*2*

Rangaraj

*Sr .Net, MVC, C# - Retail & Banking Domain (*Wealth Management)

9+ Years

PA

PA/ NJ

H1-B

*609 454 6779*

*3*

Prithvi

* Solution/ MDM Architect* – ETL, Datawarehousing, Informatica, Oracle

10+ Years

NJ

 NY, NJ

H1-B

*201 897 0044*

*4*

Rao

*Test Manager - Invest management* - Logistics - Insurance, Banking, 7-8
Years on BFSI, *CSTP Certified*, Pursuing PMP Certification (35 Hrs PDU )

12+ Years

TN

OPEN

H1-B

*609 454 6779*

*5*

Kashyap

*Mobile Testing - *Manual, Financial Domain, *Dodd Frank Regulary Reporting*

9+ Years

NJ

NY/ NJ

H1-B

*201 897 0044*

*6*

Yada

*Sr. Project Manager & Programme Mgmt, Sr BA, *MBA, Domain - Ecomm, Mobile,
Loyality, Web Application, Java Based Serv

14+ Years

CT

OPEN

H1-B

*201 897 0044*

*7*

Pillai

*Lead QA - Insurance, *Information Media & Entertainment, Life Science, and
Financial services

11+ Years

CT

OPEN

H1-B

*609 454 6779*

*8*

Antony

*QA - *Publishing, Telecom, Airlines, Energy and Utilities

8+ Years

FL

Open

H1-B