Hi ,

Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent Infrastructure QA position in Boston, MA for one of our
client. Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants.

*Reply back to b...@vectorsoft.com <b...@vectorsoft.com>*

Infrastructure QA

Location: Boston, MA

Duration: 6 months

*Job Description :*

·         Manual Testing (5 to 8 yrs. of  experience and 3 to 5 years of
experience)

·         Strong working knowledge on Infrastructure Validation Testing.

·         Good on Communication, leadership, authoritative presence and
ability to learn quickly

·         Ability to understand the various Cloud Computing services like
IaaS, PaaS, SaaS etc...

·         Develop and document comprehensive test plans for large,
strategic and complex Cloud/infrastructure projects.

·         Coordinate and collaborate with different teams (such as
Networking, Office of Architecture, Database, Security, and Cloud) across
the multiple projects

Thanks and Regards,

*Ben*

5525 N Mac Arthur Blvd., Ste # 240