Hi,

We have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below.
If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with below required information.

*Role: SQL Report Writer *

*Location: Union, IL*

*Duration: long term contract (6 months plus)*

*Process: phone- f2f*

*Domain: Electrical/manufacturing*

Under the direction of the IT Manager, the SSRS Reporting Analyst/Report
Writer will be responsible for providing reporting support for our business
teams across the organization.  Looking for someone who is comfortable
working with the business side and gathering requirements from them in
order to write the reports.

*Essential Functions: *

•Performs data analysis and creates reports in Crystal and SSRS

•Troubleshoots issues in production environments in a timely manner

•Develops reports and reviews with business teams as needed

•Comprehends concepts like slowly changing dimensions, star schema marts,
fact and dimension tables

•Gathers requirements and prepares analysis based on information from
internal and external sources to evaluate and demonstrate program
effectiveness and efficiency

•Develops scalable reporting processes and querying data sources to conduct
ad hoc analysis

•Develops test scenarios and scripts

•Develops and prepares highly complex reports and provide and/or interpret
information and data across divisions and departments

•Assumes responsibility for data integrity among various internal groups
and/or between internal and external sources

•Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)

*Knowledge/Skillset:*

•Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or
related field

•*Minimum of 5 years of experience in information technology and 2-4 years
experience with report/dashboard development*

•2-4 years experience with SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL and Crystal

•Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)

•Strong communication and presentation skills

•Proven ability to be flexible and motivated, and to work well both
independently, and in a team environment, in a high pressure environment
with changing priorities.

•Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.

•Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures
and guidelines to support operational processes.

•Ability to prioritize, meets deadlines, be flexible and manage multiple
projects.

*Please send the following details along with the recent updated resume in
word format.*

Full Legal Name :

Contact:

Email:

Current location (Complete address with zip code)

Open to relocate or Location preferences:

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Visa Status with Validity

Last 4 digits SSN

Total Years of IT Experience:

Experience working in US:

Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University)

Date of Birth

Skill Set:

Skype id:

Thanks and Regards,

Prabhpreet Singh (Prabh) | IT Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 878 | Alternate :408-689-7776

Hangout: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> prabh.us.itrecruiter| *YIM:*
prabh.usrecruiter | Fax: 408-884-2409

prabhpr...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com