Hi,

We have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below.
If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with below required information.

*Role: SAP UI with FIORI*

*Location :  **Westbrook*
<https://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en-IN&biw=1349&bih=646&q=westbrook+maine&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDgzMHnxCnfq6-QbqRpbmREgeIWVKQXa6llZ1spZ9flJ6Yl1mVWJKZn4fCscpITUwpLE0sKkktKt6_vPPWv0kMa8S_3dobl_hYx6GbLxAA9HQtBWAAAAA&sa=X&ei=EpxLVafLFYm9ugSUxIGYCA&sqi=2&ved=0CH4QmxMoATAU>
*, **ME*
<https://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en-IN&biw=1349&bih=646&q=maine&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDgzMHnxCnfq6-QbqRpbmREgeIaWqQXayllZ1spZ9flJ6Yl1mVWJKZn4fCscpITUwpLE0sKkktKj52THCOyGY_-bo_kdGPPwT8eDz5SCoAk-My2GAAAAA&sa=X&ei=EpxLVafLFYm9ugSUxIGYCA&sqi=2&ved=0CH8QmxMoAjAU>
* USA*

*Duration : 6-8 Months*

*Job Details:*

§  Must have experience in SAP Fiori UI which has three app types:
Transactional apps allow users to perform transactional tasks.

§  Fact sheets display contextual information and key facts. Analytical
apps enable users to get insight into operations.

§  Odata Integration

§  SAP HR/HCM background

§  A SAP Fiori consultant will need to work on customer projects to provide
Implementation and Development services.

§  An Ideal candidate needs to be a technology expert in areas of SAP Fiori
Design, SAP UI5, SAP NW Gateway, SAP Mobile Platform and ABAP.

§  She/He needs to work as a consultant for end to end implementation of
SAP UX Projects with Extensibility and Custom implementation requirement.

§  The candidate needs to have a good mix of customer engagement and
Technical skills.

*EXPECTATIONS   AND TASKS*

§  Participate in creation of solution proposals Understand customer's
business process (as-is) and design solution for customer's requirements.

§  Design & Develop the Mobile/UX application.

§  Support the customer in adoption on relevant SAP UI technologies Share
best practices with effectively collaborate with team & stakeholders for
project success.

*Skill Matrix to be filled here by consultant:*

§  SAP Fiori UI

§  Odata Integration

§  SAP

§  Fiori Design

§  SAP UI5

§  SAP Mobile Platform and ABAP

*S. No*

*Candidate Details*

1

Complete Name / Full Name

2

Contact #:

3

Email:

4

Current Location (City, State)

5

Open to Relocate to Work Location (Yes / No / NA):

6

Legal Status - Immigration Status / Work Authorization

7

Visa Validity (If Required):

8

Availability for Start or Notice period

9

Interview Availability

10

Any Interview Given or In Pipeline (Yes / No)

11

Any Offer in Hand (Yes / No)

12

Reason for Change

13

LinkedIn Link

14

Communication Skills( 1 / 10 – Rating)

*Skillset Matrix:*

*Technology / Skill*

*Years of Experience*

*Name of the Client*

 SAP Fiori UI

 data Integration

 SAP

 Fiori Design

 SAP UI5

 SAP Mobile Platform and ABAP

Thanks and Regards,

Prabhpreet Singh (Prabh) | IT Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 878 | Alternate :408-689-7776

Hangout: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> prabh.us.itrecruiter| *YIM:*
prabh.usrecruiter

prabhpr...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com