Hi,

We have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below.
If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with below required information.

*Role: PeopleSoft Technical Consultant*

*Location: Erie, PA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*GC / Citizen*

*Skills:*

   - Minimum 8+ years of experience into PeopleSoft HCM, FSCM with Versions
   9.1 and above
   - Hands on experience into modules like Core HR, Base Benefits, Benefits
   Administration, Payroll, Financial (AP, GL, Etc.,), MSS, ESS, eAPPs, Master
   Tax (Tax Updates)
   - Must have experience with the below tools:
      - Development tools: People Tools (8.53, 8.52, 8.51), Application
      Designer, People Code and Application Engine, File Layout, SQR,
Application
      Messaging, Integration Broker, Component Interface, Process Scheduler and
      Data Mover.
      - Administration Tools: Configuration Manager, Process Scheduler,
      Process Monitor, Upgrade Assistant, Security Administrator and Utilities.
      - Integration tools: Harvest and Component Interface.
      - Reporting tools: SQR, QUERY, ADPR and XML Publisher and Excel
   - Experience working with the Platforms like MS DOS, UNIX, Windows and
   Mainframe
   - Must have used databases like Oracle 9i/10g, 11g, Microsoft SQL Server
   7.0 (SQL + TOAD)
   - Worked on Operating Systems like WIN 2K/NT/XP/9X, UNIX, LINUX and MS
   DOS.

Must have excellent Communication Skills

*Please send the following details along with the recent updated resume in
word format. *

Full Legal Name :

Contact:

Email:

Current location (Complete address with zip code)

Open to relocate or Location preferences:

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Visa Status with Validity

Last 4 digits SSN

Total Years of IT Experience:

Experience working in US:

Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University)

Date of Birth

Skill Set:

Skype id:

Thanks and Regards,

Prabhpreet Singh (Prabh) | IT Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 878 | Alternate :408-689-7776

Hangout: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> prabh.us.itrecruiter| *YIM:*
prabh.usrecruiter | Fax: 408-213-8316

prabhpr...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com