Hi,

            Greetings for the Day!!!!....

This is *Babu* from *Tekniti LLC*. Hope you are doing well and appreciate
for your response. We have a very good openings for *JavaScript Developer/
UI Developer * Positions with our Direct Client.

Please review the below mentioned job requirement and share the resume
to* babu.tekn...@gmail.com
<babu.tekn...@gmail.com> / b...@tekniti.com <b...@tekniti.com>:*

*Job Title: JavaScript Developer/ UI Developer Location: Park Ridge,
NJ Duration: Long Term (Onshore) **NOTE: Need Candidate Full Name, VISA
Copy, References must before Submit.*

*Primary Skill set: *Advanced JavaScript Developers with knowledge or
experience with Hybrid mobile app development on Android platform. The
candidate must have strong experience on OOJS, design patterns, elements,
DOM, HTML5, CSS3.

*Mandatory Requirements: *
MS/BS in Computer Sciences with strong experience on Front End web
technologies.
Expert in Advanced JavaScript, CSS3, HTML5.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work independently and in team environment.
Comfort working in fast paced environment on multiple projects that are
very different in nature.

*Thanks & Regards,BabuTekniti LLC | An E- Verified Company|4530 Idlewood
DrCumming GA 30040Direct: (770) 728-8473 <%28770%29%20728-8473> |
Email: b...@tekniti.com <b...@tekniti.com> / babu.tekn...@gmail.com
<babu.tekn...@gmail.com>http://www.tekniti.com/ <http://www.tekniti.com/>*