Hello Recruiter,

Please find below requirement and forward resumes to and...@stansource.com

Requirement :   1

Note: Rate is $50-$53/hr & Need 8 years resumes

java/j2ee developers/UI Developers (F2F)

OH

6 Months

retail or ecommerce background Needed

Requirement : 2

Note: Rate is $45/hr on C2C; Need 8 years resumes only

Software Developers

*Des Moines**, IA*

*3-6 Months*

*Requirements: *

·         Smart and logical candidate

·         Programming background and understand logic

·         XML

·         XSLT

·         Development experience

*Plusses:*

·         Dreamweaver or Adobe Photoshop

·         Xpath 2.0

software developers to help with a electronic document conversion project.
This person will be responsible for helping convert 15-20 documents to
electronic documents in order to meet ADA compliance. This person must have
hands on experience with XML, XSLT and have an analytical mindset.

Requirement: 3

Senior Java Developer

Mt Laurel, NJ

Long Term

7+ years of Java Development experience
- Web Services development experience (Soap and Rest)
- Kafka experience
- Cassandra experience
- Jenkins

Day-2-Day *

We are looking for a Senior Java Developer for one of our large
telecommunication clients in Mt Laurel, NJ. This person will be responsible
for the back end development of the Wifi application and pulling data and
moving it into the Hadoop environment. This person needs to have strong
Core Java experience and will also support any kind of maintenances that
come up as the deliverables are pushed to production

Requirement: 4

Note: Rate is $55/hr on C2C; 8 years resumes needed.

Sr. Java Developers

Length: 3-6 Months+

Location: Waltham, MA

Interview Process: Phone then F2F (required)

Keys: Java, SaaS, Agile, Good communication skills

Our growing client is looking for a strong Software Engineer.- This person
will:
- define and build new tools
- describe technical complexities to non-developers
- troubleshoot, identify and solve software issues.

*Roles and Responsibilities:*

Be part of the Engineering team – working side by side with other software
developers

Work closely with and understand the needs of multiple non-technical teams

Effectively translate business needs into software tools

Build web based software that allow internal teams to be more effective

Work closely with the Product team to validate software requests fit
overall product goals

Learn and define best software development practices

Share knowledge within the Engineering team and outside the team

Facilitate enhancement request triage discussions

*Requirements:*

4+ years’ experience in web development using Java

Does not need to be a DBA, but needs to understand traditional relational
data models and how they map to object models.  Should be strong in SQL and
exhibit good database design skills

Has some HTML/CSS/JS development skills

Has great problem solving skills

Exhibits the ability to break down a problem into its fundamental
components

Works well in teams (both technical and non-technical) and independently

Superior organization and communication skills, both verbal and written

Understands and can apply MVC patterns

Strong estimations skills along with setting proper expectations

Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, manage project scope, and handle
conflicting priorities

*Nice to Have:*

Consulting experience and/or experience working with customers

Previous customer service or technical support experience

Experience in mobile development

Has built SaaS applications in a service oriented architecture

Experience working in an Agile Development environment and/or
geographically distributed teams

Thanks & Regards….

Andy Jones

*StanSource Inc.*

22375 Broderick Drive, Suite 135, Dulles, VA 20166.
Direct : 703.879.3461 | Fax: 866 594 4637

and...@stansource.com <a...@stansource.com>

*Fastest-growing private companies of US : #445 | IT services : #49 |
Virginia : # 32 |   Washington DC Metro: #*46
our e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience