Hi,

We have potential openings for the following skills with one of our client.
Please let us know your interest by sending a copy of your resume in MS
Word format.

*Please only submit resumes along with below details in order to proceed
further*

Full Legal Name :

Current Location:

Phone Number :

Email ID :

US work authorization:

Expertise & Skills Sets:

Experience in Years:

Willingness to relocate:

Interview Availability:

Notice Period :

Rate :

Skype Id :

*Skill Matrix:*

Skill Name

Years of Experience

Year Last Used

Business systems analyst

Healthcare

Waterfall

SQL

data warehouse

Business systems analyst with Healthcare and DWH

Location: Philadelphia, PA

Duration: 6+ Months

*Interviews ON*

JD:

Business System Analyst Role:

- Minimum 8 years of experience in BSA Role with Healthcare experience .

- Experience with Waterfall SDLC
- Highly experienced in defining business and functional specifications

- Experience in performing BSA role in Data warehouse Area

- Extensive experience in writing SQLs

- Experience in profiling data

- Experience in Documenting requirements, define scope and objectives, and
formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies

- Knowledge in Health Care domain

*Thanks and Regards,*

*BenLee*

*Sr. Recruiter*