Dear Friend

Support me for the following sure shot openings SUBMIT PROFILES WITH BEST
RATE AND ALL DETAILS PLEASE.

*PEOPLE SOFT HCM TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT POSITIONS.*
*Location South Bay*
6 months
More than 5 positions
They first are looking for more HCM developers.
-         Experience with PeopleSoft development toolset
o  Peoplecode
o  SQR
o  Integration broker
o  Web services
o  Application engine
o  Embeddable pagelets
o  BI Publisher
o  Related content
o  Query
o  Drilling URL’s
o  Process scheduler
o  Data mover
o  Application designer
o  Component Interface
-         Development experience with these modules
o  Core HR
o  Benefits Admin
o  Payroll
o  Time and Labor
Then they need functional resources with experience/training in these
modules
-         Core HR
-         Benefits Admin
-         Payroll
-         Time and Labor
They do not have to know all of these modules, we will be looking for
multiple resources to cover these modules.
Ideally there are some func/tech resources that we can find as well.
Soft skills required for both the technical and functional resources:
-         Must be willing to share knowledge, train and work with a team
-         Must be willing to learn new things and take on any tasks
required as part of the overall team (may need to be a tester as well as
developer if that is required as an example)
-         Flexibility (cannot be set in their ways).  Open to new
approaches.
-         Good communication
-         Experience with or willing to utilize and learn Agile methodology
-         Enjoys variety of tasks.
-         Open to a dynamic and changing environment where priorities and
focus can change daily
-          Requires re-location to the DC area
Is a five day week M-F engagement

--

Thanks and best regards,

*Ram*

Tech Recruiter

www.miracleconsult.com

Specialized in SAP Online Training || Recruiting || SAP Total solutions

http://miracleconsult.com/miracle_education

Training: SAP EWM || SAP SUCCESS FACTOR || SAP TM and others.

Add: https://in.linkedin.com/in/ram4ever