Title: SOA Architect / Developer

Location: NYC

Duration: 6+ months contract

*F2F- Must after phone.

Responsibilities

Strong experience with Messaging services and transformation

In depth knowledge of standards/technologies that enable messaging,
including XML, WSDL, SOAP, JMS, HTTP and SSL

Deep Java/J2EE programming/environment, application server and database
knowledge (5-7+ years of Java/J2EE experience)

Experience with solutions for multi-channels

Excellent communication skills and ability to present to Customer
Management / Stakeholders

Experience in integrating Solutions with various communications protocols
(SOAP, REST, WSDLs, Gateways, APIs, etc.)

Knowledge of integration patterns and the role of Message Broker in
integration

Experience with end-to-end development, including back-end database layer,
application server/web server layer and UI layer

Integration experience with Third Party Applications (examples: Search
Engines, Web Services).

Detailed knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise
Service Bus (ESB), and Object Oriented Analysis and Design/Development
(OOA/OOD).

Experience with JBoss MRG is an add-on

Experience and Skills

8+ years of experience with experience of application integration using the
IBM / JBOSS Messaging ESB

Experience with Integration Technologies: Service Oriented Architecture
(SOA), ESB, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, ETL

Java / JEE, .NET Programming, and frameworks

Expert in SOA messaging

Extensive knowledge about even driven systems, schema, orchestration,
mapping, and ESB exception handling

Expert in database engineering using Oracle and SQL development

Knowledge about various architectures and protocols such as MOM, XSLT, SOA,
UDDI, EDA, REST, XML, FTP, WSDL, and SOAP

Expert knowledge about secure transmissions, digital certificated, and PKI

Strong experience with data architecture and application architecture

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Anil Reddy*

*ProNix* *Inc           *

*a...@pronixinc.com* <a...@pronixinc.com>

*Ph: **732 476 6387* <732%20476%206387>*| Fax: **732 909 2000*
<732%20909%202000>

*www.pronixinc.com* <http://www.pronixinc.com/> *|"E-Verify Employer"|*

*PS: We welcome referrals, We pay $1000 for each referral you make if the
referral consultant work on our billing/project. We sponsor for Fresh H1B
applicants/H1B transfers, Immediate Greencard processing sponsorship, FREE
Job Oriented Training along with the pay rates on Percentage hourly basis
for Qualified Candidates. Call us to discuss further.*