Hi,

            Greetings for the Day!!!!....

This is *Babu* from *Tekniti LLC*. Hope you are doing well and appreciate
for your response. We have a very good openings for  *SDET Automation Engineer
with CA LISA* Positions with our Client.

Please review the below mentioned job requirement and share the resume
to* babu.tekn...@gmail.com
<babu.tekn...@gmail.com> / b...@tekniti.com <b...@tekniti.com>:*

*Position:   SDET Automation Engineer with CA LISA*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Contract/Perm: Long term*

*Must Haves:*

   -  6 to 9 years of experience in Testing and Test automation of
   Enterprise applications (Web, RestAPI and DB)
   - Atleast 2 years of hands on experience using iTKO LISA / CA LISA for
   API testing.
   - Should have strong experience in using CA LISA for Virtualization
   - Knowledge of test automation using CA LISA is a must.
   - Should have the ability to develop LISA scripts from scratch, modify
   scripts and execute them
   - Should have strong communication and leadership abilities to work with
   multiple teams globally.
   - Should have experience in virtualization of mainframe, DB2, Web, and
   Web services
   - Should have good experience in Agile delivery models.

*Thanks & Regards,BabuTekniti LLC | An E- Verified Company|4530 Idlewood
DrCumming GA 30040Direct: (770) 728-8473 <%28770%29%20728-8473> |
Email: b...@tekniti.com <b...@tekniti.com> / babu.tekn...@gmail.com
<babu.tekn...@gmail.com>http://www.tekniti.com <http://www.tekniti.com/>*