Hi all,

Greetings from Pronixinc.com

Hope you are doing great !!

*Please go through the below requirement ,if you have any profiles please
revert me at a...@pronixinc.com <a...@pronixinc.com>*

*Direct Client Need**-** HADOOP Developer-**Need someone close to
PA(NJ/NY/PA/DE/MD/VA/DC/CT areas) who can join immediately next week upon
selection.*

*Location: King of Prussia, PA*

•         10*+years of IT experience in Database/DataWarehouse*

•         Extensive implementation experience in *Big Data technologies
(Hadoop, Spark, Impala, Hive, MapReduce/YARN)*

•         Experience in Massively Parallel Processing (MPP), shared nothing
database systems, NoSQL systems

•         Experience in Lambda architectures

•         Good working Experience on Data Integration, Data warehousing -
Dimensional and Relational models

•         Experience in data governance and security policy implementation

•         Strong interpersonal skills, including a positive,
solution-oriented attitude

•         Must be passionate, flexible and innovative in utilizing the
tools, their experience, and any other resources, to effectively deliver to
very challenging and always changing business requirements with continuous
success a governance and security policy

NEED PHOTO ID AND WORK AUTHORIZATION COPY FOR SUBMISSION.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Anil Reddy*

*ProNix* *Inc           *

*a...@pronixinc.com* <a...@pronixinc.com>

*Ph: **732 476 6387* <732%20476%206387>*| Fax: **732 909 2000*
<732%20909%202000>

*www.pronixinc.com* <http://www.pronixinc.com/> *|"E-Verify Employer"| *

*PS: We welcome referrals, We pay $1000 for each referral you make if the
referral consultant work on our billing/project. We sponsor for Fresh H1B
applicants/H1B transfers, Immediate Greencard processing sponsorship, FREE
Job Oriented Training along with the pay rates on Percentage hourly basis
for Qualified Candidates. Call us to discuss further.*