Hi all,

Hope all are doing good,

Please go through the below requirement,If you have any consultant send me
the updated profile to *a...@pronixinc.com <a...@pronixinc.com>* or call me
at  *732- 476- 6387 <732%20476%206387>*

*Job Title: SOA Architect / Developer*

*Location: NYC*

*Duration: 6+ months contract*

**Need Visa and DL copy for submission* (kindly don’t submit who
cannot/unable provide it).

*Need Min of 5-10+ yrs of US and Java exp.

*Responsibilities *

•             Strong experience with Messaging services and transformation

•             In depth knowledge of standards/technologies that enable
messaging, including XML, WSDL, SOAP, JMS, HTTP and SSL

•             Deep Java/J2EE programming/environment, application server
and database knowledge (5-7+ years of Java/J2EE experience)

•             Experience with solutions for multi-channels

•             Excellent communication skills and ability to present to
Customer Management / Stakeholders

•             Experience in integrating Solutions with various
communications protocols (SOAP, REST, WSDLs, Gateways, APIs, etc.)

•             Knowledge of integration patterns and the role of Message
Broker in integration

•             Experience with end-to-end development, including back-end
database layer, application server/web server layer and UI layer

•             Integration experience with Third Party Applications
(examples: Search Engines, Web Services).

•             Detailed knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA),
Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), and Object Oriented Analysis and
Design/Development (OOA/OOD).

•             Experience with JBoss MRG is an add-on

Experience and Skills

•             8+ years of experience with experience of application
integration using the IBM / JBOSS Messaging ESB

•             Experience with Integration Technologies: Service Oriented
Architecture (SOA), ESB, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, ETL

•             Java / JEE, .NET Programming, and frameworks

•             Expert in SOA messaging

•             Extensive knowledge about even driven systems, schema,
orchestration, mapping, and ESB exception handling

•             Expert in database engineering using Oracle and SQL
development

•             Knowledge about various architectures and protocols such as
MOM, XSLT, SOA, UDDI, EDA, REST, XML, FTP, WSDL, and SOAP

•             Expert knowledge about secure transmissions, digital
certificated, and PKI

•             Strong experience with data architecture and application
architecture

 *Thanks and Regards,*

*Anil Reddy*

*ProNix* *Inc           *

*a...@pronixinc.com* <a...@pronixinc.com>

*Ph: **732 476 6387* <732%20476%206387>*| Fax: **732 909 2000*
<732%20909%202000>

*www.pronixinc.com* <http://www.pronixinc.com/> *|"E-Verify Employer"| *

*PS: We welcome referrals, We pay $1000 for each referral you make if the
referral consultant work on our billing/project. We sponsor for Fresh H1B
applicants/H1B transfers, Immediate Greencard processing sponsorship, FREE
Job Oriented Training along with the pay rates on Percentage hourly basis
for Qualified Candidates. Call us to discuss further.*