Hi Professional,

We are having a very urgent requirement for Dev Ops - Automation & Build
Configuration at San Ramon, CA.

Can you please reply with your consultants updated resume along with the
contact details.

Role: Dev Ops - Automation & Build Configuration

Location: San Ramon, CA

Duration: 6 months plus

Required Skills:

. Engage in automating the dev ops support needed to create cluster setup
using datastax in MS Azure

. Operate in a small, dedicated, focused team

. Operate in a very entrepreneurial manner with extreme customer focus

. Automate provisioning, deployment and configuration management tasks

. Monitor and administer servers in MS Azure servers and remotely deployed
assets

. Optimize our use of MS Azure resources

. Implement solutions for our cloud hosted environment service
infrastructure

. Improve infrastructure and processes for higher levels of availability and
scalability

. Co-develop solutions with the development team

. Act as a liaison between the development and the operations support team

.  Troubleshoot and fix issues with services including web and database
servers

Ensure that customer deployed environments are updated with all the updates
required.

Qualifications/Requirements

.  Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT),
Computer Science or Engineering

.  Minimum of 3 years of experience in DevOps, Engineering, or IT Operations
related field

Thanks & Regards

John Lennon || 630-315-9511 ||  <mailto:john_len...@aesinc.us.com>
john_len...@aesinc.us.com || Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc ||