*Hi Every one,*

* Hope all are doing good,please go through the below requirement,if you
have any consultant please send me the updated profile toa...@pronixinc.com
<a...@pronixinc.com> or call me at 732-476-6387*

*Please find out Suitable profiles  for below position .*

 *Position 1: Hadoop Solution Architect **(High Priority - Most Urgent)*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Job / Role Description*

   - End to End Hadoop/ Big Data Solution
   - 12-14 years experience.
   - Needs to be solid in Hadoop stack, take the requirements and reverse
   engineer and build a Solution architect.
   - Take the use case and end-to-end solution design, from data to use
   cases, development
   - Not traditional tool-first thinker, a hadoop first thinker, doing it
   the big data/hadoop way.

*Thanks and Regards,*
*Anil Reddy*

*ProNix* *Inc*

*a...@pronixinc.com <s...@pronixinc.com>*

*Ph: **732 476 6387**| Fax: **732 909 2000*

*www.pronixinc.com* <http://www.pronixinc.com/> *|"E-Verify Employer"| *

*PS: We welcome referrals, We pay $1000 for each referral you make if the
referral consultant work on our billing/project. We sponsor for Fresh H1B
applicants/H1B transfers, Immediate Greencard processing sponsorship, FREE
Job Oriented Training along with the pay rates on Percentage hourly basis
for Qualified Candidates. Call us to discuss further.*