Hello Recruiter,

Pleae find below requirement and forward resume to and...@stansource.com

Note : Need 8 years resume and rate is $320/Day on C2C. No OPT. H1b can be
produce their copies.

Project  Coordinator

Jersey City, NJ

6 months+

Ø     Planning activities from concept to execution for events

Ø     Budgeting, ensuring top quality while consistently coming in under
budget

Ø     Established and built successful partnerships with Authors, vendors

Ø     Collaborate with sales team, directors, and India marketing team to
issue

Ø     Resource Management, Standardization process, Training the new joiners

Ø     Collaborated with various levels of management to gather information
pertaining to key areas

Ø     Contribute to projects, preparing estimates for site work,
negotiating and finalizing contracts, and overseeing project teams to
ensure on time completion.

Ø     Prepare agenda and collect materials for meetings, speeches, and
conferences; takes minutes and keeps records of proceedings. Plans and
coordinates arrangements for professional conferences

Ø     Generate new business by leveraging existing relationships,
prospecting, conducting market analysis and launching campaigns.

Ø     Develop and maintain efficient & effective reporting systems for
tracking prospects from initial enquiry through to close

Ø     Expertise in MS Excel and PowerPoint

Ø     Good communication and negotiation skills

Thanks & Regards….

Andy Jones

*StanSource Inc.*

22375 Broderick Drive, Suite 135, Dulles, VA 20166.
Direct : 703.879.3461 | Fax: 866 594 4637

and...@stansource.com <a...@stansource.com>

*Fastest-growing private companies of US : #445 | IT services : #49 |
Virginia : # 32 |   Washington DC Metro: #*46
our e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience